Tuesday, February 3, 2015

life lately

Happy February! It doesn't seem real that we are already into February but alas, here we are. We have been keeping ourselves quite busy between work and life.

We have finally hired a full time employee! It has been exciting and somewhat scary, but we are happy to have found someone that seems to be a good fit for us and the office. Today was his first day and we are excited to have him here and to see what he can add to our agency.

In other news, Saturday we went to watch our niece, Addison play in her first basketball game. She did great and I'm glad we were able to see her play. On Saturday evening we met Josh and Libby and the girls for dinner at Dewey's. It was delicious as usual and good to see them and catch up in person. After dinner Alex and I headed over to the Wildey to see Rear Window. It was such a good movie and I was on the edge of my seat the whole time!

Then on Sunday after church, we went to my parents for the Super Bowl. We have watched it with them every year for the past several (7+) years, so we didn't want to miss out this year. My mom made delicious wings, mini sub sandwiches, brownies and my Aunt Linda made Barf (a taco cheesy dip)so Alex was in heaven. My cousin's wife, Kendra, made some tasty caramel, chocolate covered grapes and they were amazing! We ate our fill, watched some of the game and all of the commercials and had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment