Friday, February 13, 2015

happy friday the 13th


So far Friday the 13th isn't shaping up to be very spooky at all. Right now, the hype is all about the 14th. We had a normal week and are ready to welcome the weekend.

Tonight our high school youth group (which we help lead) is hosting a Parent's Night Out fundraiser. The parents drop off their kids for us to babysit and then they get to enjoy a childless night out. We try to do this once a quarter as a service to the parents in our church, but also to help our students raise money for mission trips, retreats, etc.

Other than that we don't have a lot on the schedule this weekend. I'm sure we'll do something for Valentine's Day and this Sunday I will officially start training for the Go! half marathon. I have eight weeks to get race ready, so as long as I stick to my schedule, I'll be good to go. This week I've stumbled across some good links that I wanted to share, enjoy!

We love this restaurant and I'm so excited at the recognition that it' getting

Lately I have been binge watching Friends on Netflix so this article caught my eye

Jimmy Fallon, Will Ferrell and Kevin Hart...how could this not be funny?!?

In case you haven't noticed, Valentines Day is tomorrow...this is a cute DIY Valentine

I've got my eye out for a new couch (ours is a bit too small and white) and I really like this one

My Mom signed me up to receive a crock pot recipe every day in the month of February, I may try this one

This is an experiment I may try...and regret

It's no secret that I'm a Bond fan and I am really excited for the new release in November

I'm all for these price changes

Lastly, there has been a lot of hype for 50 Shades of Grey, which I will not be seeing or supporting, but I do support Ellen and this video she put together... and this video too


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment