Tuesday, February 24, 2015

wanderlust


I've said it before and I'll say it again, I have a serious case of the travel bug. I don't make it easier on myself either, I am subscribed to several different email notifications for flight sales, getaway promotions and trip discounts. Everyday when I check my email, I begin wander-lusting and day dreaming...

I don't think it's a bad thing, but some times it think it may breed a bit of discontent. I have been trying to delete the emails and steer myself away from travel blogs and websites. I don't know how many times that I have planned a trip and then exited out of the browser at the payment screen. But, it's hard when it's so cold and dreary here. On top of the travel bug, I think I may have spring fever too...I hope I can find a cure soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment