Friday, February 6, 2015

happy friday

We have had a great week and have a casual weekend planned. All that is on our schedule for Saturday is brunch with friends and relaxing. Then Sunday after church, Alex is going to the Blues game and I have mountains of laundry calling my name. I love casual weekends with no real obligations and I'm really looking forward to it. This week I have come across some great links and wanted to share them with you. Enjoy!

Tips for avoiding small talk

A list of the best cities in Illinois for young families

How much sleep should we be getting?

POTUS "singing" Uptown Funk

My sister and I plan to visit all of these doughnut shops....

But, first we'll be starting with some local doughnut shops to get ready for our big adventure

I wish that my siblings and I could have come up with this idea

This video is by far my favorite and I've watched it over and over again!


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment