Thursday, February 19, 2015

chopped

I have always had shorter hair. My mom didn't want to deal with three girls and their long hair, so we rocked the bowl cut for quite a while. Because of that I never learned how to do hair, so I've always found it easier to have short hair. 

In the summer of 2013 I was brave enough to get a pixie cut. I loved it, it was fun and so easy to take care of. But after a few months I decided it was time to grow my hair out.  Then came the awkward growing out stages, you know what I'm talking about...I looked like Justin Bieber, then Carol Brady and then slowly (finally) like myself again. 

I let it grow until it touched my shoulders. I began embracing pony tails and the ease of just tossing my hair on top of my head and calling it a day. But, because I have the attention span of a squirrel, I got tired of all the time it takes to dry and style longer hair, so I got it cut! I'm happy with how it turned out and it only took me 5 minutes to dry and style my hair this morning, so that's a win!



No comments:

Post a Comment