Friday, February 27, 2015

happy friday



Hello from the Windy City! Wednesday my dad and I took the train up to Chicago and were welcomed by falling snow flakes. Today and yesterday our schedule has been filled with continuing education classes and walking the floor (aka vendor booths) to get free samples.

Last night we had a great dinner at Bandara and I can only look forward to more delicious food tonight! We will head home tomorrow and then rest for the remainder of the weekend. For your leisurely weekend reading, I found some good links, enjoy!


This video is only 6 seconds long, but every time I watch it I laugh out loud

This Etsy shop has me ready for summer

My friend Stephanie and I want to try our hand at making this cake...it looks delicious

This was a topic of conversation at a lunch with friends this week, so I found it to be an interesting read as well as some of the links within the post

Coming to a TV near you...via Netflix

This makes me wonder how some people get elected into office

In case you need a reminder that today is just one day

This would be quite the surprise on a date

In case you've been a little confused about all of the net neutrality discussions


Happy Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment