Tuesday, March 3, 2015

late in the game

I think I'm about 7 or so years late in the game, but I have finally gotten Twitter. Now I don't know how I existed without it. I feel like I haven't known this much about what's going on in the news and media since high school's Channel 1. If you want to follow me, I'm @abbybwilliams.

In other news, I'm still ready for spring to arrive but I think we still have more snow and ice on the way. I can dream...

Last weekend in Chicago was a lot of fun and I ate more in two nights there than I do in a week here. But, everything was so good! We ate at Bandera Thursday night and at RPM on Friday(and train food both coming and going-not as good). I finished up my required continuing education hours and learned a lot refreshed my memory of all things dental hygiene. I'm very thankful that my dad invited me to join him. He is a good travel buddy and certainly knows how to keep me on my toes ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment