Friday, March 6, 2015

happy friday



This week was all about catching up from last week and by about Wednesday, I think we finally did. While I was in Chicago with my dad, Alex was in Lexington with his dad and brothers, so we both had a busy (fun) weekend. We each had a great time away, but as always, it was nice to be home again.

I don't have a lot planned for this weekend other than a baby shower and some dinner plans on Sunday. Alex has declared that he has no plans for this weekend and he doesn't want me to make any for him...

and with no further ado, here are this week's links:

This is absolutely my dream

"You're guess is as good as mine"

After all of my continuing education classes last week, I thought this would be good to share

Don't ruin your dinner parties...

I'm in the Thin Mint camp...what camp are you in?

Jimmy Kimmel hit the nail on the head with this

I have a new concern to add to my growing list...exploding phones

This article got me thinking about what is going on in my fridge

This isn't a new video, but I love it every time I see it...


Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment