Friday, March 27, 2015

happy friday

We had a pretty good week this week, aside from remembering how scared Moose is of thunder. Every time there was a clap of thunder, Moose was in my arms shaking like a 17 pound leaf. Work is going well and we are very pleased with our new employee, he's doing great. On Thursday, Alex and I went to Peoria for an Erie meeting. It was good to hear how the company is doing and to meet and mingle with other agents.

In some (very) mundane news: Alex is enjoying March Madness, I went to the library and got a new book and my lovely sister forced me to watch recommended that I start Parenthood on Netflix and now I'm addicted...thanks Becky.

All in all, we are ready for the weekend! Tonight we are going to a trivia night fundraiser with my cousin, Libby and her husband, Josh. Tomorrow, all that I have on our schedule is a long run with Alaina. We have 2 weeks til the half marathon so we're getting down to the wire, but I'm pretty confident we'll survive.

This weeks links are pretty great, so click away my friends and enjoy!


The fact that her parents can't keep it together is the best part


No comments:

Post a Comment