Friday, April 3, 2015

happy friday

This week was a long, tiring, rough week at the office. We decided to take today off for Good Friday and I'm very glad we did. Alex has one meeting today so he'll work a little, but other than that we are going to rest and tonight we'll go to our church's Good Friday service.

Tomorrow is my last long run in preparation for my half marathon on the 12th and two of my friends said they would ride their bikes along next to me to keep me company. After that we have a little bit of painting left to do in the basement before we can call it complete and some spring yard work that always seems to need to be done.

On Easter, we are going to be staying local for church and then have some friends over for an Easter Fiesta! I'm looking forward to this weekend and I hope the sun will come out and send the rain away.

This week I found some great links to share, so click away my friends and enjoy!


This is a good list for entertaining and hosting tips

I think everyone who owns a dog has wondered this and now we know

If you want some completely useless, fun facts about Peeps...I've got you covered

As a 90's girl I think that USA TODAY has nailed it with this review

We all have some passive aggressive tendencies, we should just own them

If you look past some of the language, this is a very true depiction of the Pinterest Fail



Happy Easter Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment