Friday, April 24, 2015

happy friday

I am really looking forward to this weekend. It's a little busier than normal, but at least we're not waiting to hear back from a bank!

On Saturday evening we have our second annual Trivia Night fundraiser for our high school youth group. Alex and I have been preparing the prizes, sponsorship donations and the students for an exciting, busy evening. This year our students will be going on a more local mission trip to St. Louis to serve our city's needs, as well as to grow in their faith and walk with Jesus.

There is also the Vintage Market Days in Chesterfield this weekend and I really want to check it out this year, so hopefully we can make it over there.

I hope you have a good weekend planned. If you have some downtime, I found some great links to share. Enjoy!

I won't ever be in the same category as this man

No comments:

Post a Comment