Friday, April 10, 2015

happy friday

image source unknown

We have had enough rain this week to make California jealous. While I enjoy a good storm when I'm falling asleep, Moose finds it to be the most terrifying experience ever and shakes like a leaf. Other than that, my cousin's wife Kacey and their two kids came to spend the night with us over their spring break. We played wii and Finley and Scout chased Moose around until they were all 3 worn out. It was fun to have them and they're always welcome to come back!

Our excitement this weekend will be on Sunday morning, it is finally the Go! St. Louis half marathon. My running buddy, Alaina, backed out a few weeks ago so this will be my first solo race. I think I'm ready and I know I'm excited so it should be pretty good. Wish me luck!

This week I found some pretty great links to share, enjoy!

As a millennial and business owner, I found this article compelling 

It's crazy to think about how much added sugar we eat in our diet. This article points out that "healthy" foods aren't always the best choice. 

Queen Bey is making flossing look good

What door would you walk through??
 
A rebuttal to the door campaign

This product is making night cycling and running much safer...when is the US launch?

Dad! I think this will be the theme of our next family pictures

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment