Friday, March 20, 2015

happy friday



Today is the first day of spring! Hallelujah, it has finally arrived! This week crawled by, the perfect example: on Monday evening Alex went outside to take our trash around to the front to be picked up...unfortunately our trash day is Thursday. Then I got some sort of stomach bug and was out of commission for a day. I'm glad that this week is behind us and I'm looking forward to this weekend.

We are planning to spend Saturday with Alex's family and if the weather is nice enough I want to spend every waking moment outside because Moose and I have spring fever. Every time we go outside, he sniff's everything he can possibly find. It's annoying but I can't help but let him because we've been cooped up for too long.

This week I found a few good links for your enjoyment. So, click away my friends and enjoy!


This "preview" has nailed it perfectly....but I still want to see the movie

This is a practice I may need to adopt

"The metabolic effects of sitting are overwhelming any benefits that exercise might have"

There is a healthier alternative to a salad, can this be true?!

Even though we just got cable, I'd be tempted to switch to this

This could get addictive 

Find out what song was #1 on the day you were born...mine was by Milli Vanilli



Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment