Friday, March 13, 2015

happy friday


This week was not easy with that dang time change. I don't feel like I've caught up on sleep yet and I've been in bed by 9:30 for the past three nights...

Other than that we didn't have a particularly interesting week. Spring seems to have arrived and we've spent as much time outside as we can. I love living in the Midwest so we get to experience all four seasons equally.

This weekend we're planning to spend some time with my sister and her family and as always, catch up on the ever growing pile of laundry. I hope to find time to start my new book, but in the meantime this week's links are pretty entertaining. Enjoy!


I know that I'm not alone with my distaste for time changes...

We live in a world where the news can be a bit "crappy," this is no exception

Thirteen maps of America that may surprise you

On Monday The Bachelor wrapped up and I love this writers hilarious recap

Belle has my vote

This video made me tear up a little

I'm glad I wasn't following some of these semi's but, I feel like I would have stopped to help clean up the Twizzlers 

and one last video to end on...a cat fail

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment