Sunday, January 13, 2013

Happy New Year...a week (or three) late.

I'm a little overdue, but Happy New Year! Along with the new year, come the resolutions. On New Year's Eve, at 11 pm a man posted on Twitter, "Great. I have one hour to lose 40 lbs." Good intentions pave the road to H-E- double hockey sticks...at least that's what they say...

Last year I decided to write a letter once a week to someone or many someone's and I did it! I only wrote to one person, my niece Nora. I chose her so I could chronicle the year, it's events and my hopes, dreams and prayers for her. She has 52 letters to someday read and learn about the year 2012 from my point of view.

This year my resolution isn't really measurable, but hopefully I can do it. I am going to try my hardest to work on my time management and (hopefully) stop being so late for everything. Here's hoping :)

Happy third week of the New Year and hopefully you've not broken your resolutions...yet!

(Ironically this post is three weeks late...)

No comments:

Post a Comment