Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Rise and Shine!

I'm not a morning person but, I am a breakfast person! I occasionally eat breakfast for lunch and dinner. Since I'm not  a morning person and my New Year's resolution is only going so-so, this Pinterest recipe was very appealing. I made these cupcake omelets and they are very good. All you have to do is put them in the microwave for a few seconds with some extra sprinkle cheese on top and you're ready to run out the door to meet the day! 

Omelet Cupcakes:

a48deaaf33148d71dd533a97e7d36ce1 Egg, Prosciutto & Tomato Muffins
You can definitely mix up the ingredients, like you would an omelette or egg scramble. The recipe below made 12 cupcakes.
Ingredients
8 eggs
1 tablespoon milk
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
4 slices of ham
1 chopped green pepper
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. 
Add eggs, milk, salt and pepper to a bowl. Beat together. Mix in ham, green peppers and cheese. Grease cupcake pan and pour mixture evenly into pan, so they’re about 3/4 full. Cook for approximately 30 minutes or until egg is set (ours cooked in 24-ish minutes). 

I edited this for what we used. But, to see the original recipe and website visit this website!

No comments:

Post a Comment