Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thirty Thursday's {19}

If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?

Abby:
If I could live anywhere, hmm....I suppose it would be a toss up between a tropical island and Becky's basement. If I could be on perpetual vacation, there would be very little that could bring me down. I know Becky's basement sounds silly, but it's a nice basement and I could be a few yards from her at all times and Alex would come, too. I grew up next door to my aunt. So, my mom and aunt were (seemingly) always together (however, they will quickly point out that that's not the case, and they don't eat every meal together) and I would like to always be with my sister...but I'm not to sure that she, Jared or Alex would like this arrangement. 

Alex: 
I would live at (insert our address) so I could always live with Abby, and we've done a lot of work and I just want to stay and enjoy it. 


*Editor's note: Alex's response is not very creative and I (Abby) assumed we were to choose a different location. But, I do like and enjoy our new little ranchalow with Alex. 

1 comment: