Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Floors

Our Kitchen floors were not attractive...at all. They were scratched, stained and just worn out.

After the wall came out there was a large space where there was no flooring, just the sub-flooring. So, a new floor was on our to do list. Alex's dad is the handiest of handy men and was eager to help us. The floor went down in one (long) day. But, Eric, Sue and Alex did a great job and I tried to help, but ended up getting in the way, so I was on vacuum duty. I think the pictures speak for themselves...


We used Pergo and I think it looks fantastic. They did a great job. On day two Eric and Sue came back to help lay the quarter round and base boards. I know for certain that we couldn't have done it with out their help and we can't thank them enough. But, thank you so much! Hopefully, we can help you with your house soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment