Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thirty Thursday's {23}

List your top three hobbies and why you enjoy them?

Abby:
1. Decorating
2. Cooking/baking
3. Running

Why?  I like decorating and thinking about design and style elements. There's a sense of gratification when someone walks into your home and complements something. It makes me feel like someone else has an appreciation for something I've done.  I suppose the same is true for cooking and baking. I like to make tasty treats and I like knowing exactly what I'm putting into my body. I really like to run, it gives me the ability to "get out" my stress, frustrations, insecurities and anxiety. According to Pinterest, running is cheaper than therapy and I agree. (I also enjoy running so I can continue to bake tasty treats.)

Alex:
1. Watching sports
2. Spending time with the family
3. Playing golf

Why? I love to watch sports because I'm a man. I like being with family, especially since I'm an uncle now and the kids are pretty stinkin' cute and at the end of the day, family is always there. Golf has been a long time hobby that challenges me and is still a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment