Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Strive...to Write & Send

I have never been able to keep a New Year's resolution. I haven't been able to give up soda, run a half marathon, learned how to knit etc.! I am not able to remember what I've resoluted (is that a word??) but this year, I can do it! I saw this and I'm going to try my hardest!

I'm going to strive to write 52 letters this year. One a week for a whole year! I don't really know who I'm going to send letters to...52 to one person? or 52 letters to 52 different people..too bad I can't think of 52 people or maybe 52 letters to myself to read somewhere down the road! But either way, I'm going to try. Let's see if I can do it!

Habakkuk 2:2- Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it.
Pinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment