Monday, September 17, 2012

Where did our weekend go?!



We had a busy, unproductive, fun weekend.

We got to go home to Salem for one of my friend's weddings. It was a beautiful ceremony and a really fun reception. We got to catch up with a lot of our friends we haven't seen in a long time, eat, dance and take some awesome pictures in a photo booth (#1). It was a really fun night! Congratulations Amy and Jon, we wish you hundreds of years of happiness and love!  

On Sunday, Alex and his brother got to meet up with their uncle Tim to go to the Ram's game! They had a lot of fun and I'm (not so secretly) glad that Greg went so I didn't have to-I squeezed in a 3 hour nap. But, it was Fisher Stache day- he's the new coach who sports a nice mustache (#3). To top it all off, the Rams WON!!! A successful day was had by all.

On Tuesday of this past week I got to see my sister-Becky, cousin-Libby, their kids and our moms for a fun afternoon. I even got to help Ethan make some major bubbles...I'm a cool aunt (#2). 

Last but, not least, today was mowing day and poor little Moose has green paws...it's kind of cute...(#4). 

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment