Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Wednesday Pinsday {9.5.12}

Happy Wednesday! I hope September is bringing you as much happiness as it is me! It's my birthday month, which means that fall is just around the corner! I L.O.V.E fall! It's my favorite season; crispy leaves, sweaters, pumpkin spice latte's, caramel smells wafting through the house, bonfires, pumpkin spice latte's, boots, carving pumpkins, baking, corn mazes..I could go on forever. Oh boy, I'm excited! So, it's not hard to see why most of my recent pins are fall themed. Without further ado:


{1} Essie Hot Cocoa nail polish
{2} A fall color palate for the home
{3} Pumpkin Spice White Hot Cocoa
{4} Fall color palate for the lady
{5} Cozy layers
{6} Pumpkin Decorating **
{7}S'more Cupcakes
{8} Photo Transfer DIY

**Alex hates loathes/despises glitter, so please, if you are planning on bedazzling your pumpkins, let me come over to help. (Along with fall, I love glitter!)

What are you pinning this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment