Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thirty Thursday's {30}

Thirty weeks (plus a few extra) have flown by very quickly! This is the final Thirty Thursday post and I think Alex is happy that he will be taking a step back from blogging :). Without further ado:

List three things you hope to do within the next year.

Abby:
I have a lot of big idea's for myself. I always have and hopefully always will so, within the next year I hope to:
1. Run in some kind of race. I don't care if it's a 5K, half marathon or full marathon  I just want to run for a finish line and have a goal (and hopefully a ribbon or trophy..or t-shirt).
2.  I'd like to go on another road trip with Alex and continue our quest to see all 50 states!
3. Develop a new hobby, other than blogging and Pinterest, like knitting or painting. Something I can do on my own and feel some sort of gratification.

Alex:
Within the next year, I'd like to:
1. Get a membership to the YMCA so I could maybe run in whatever race Abby's thinking about.
2. Play a whole song very well on my guitar (which I've been playing more often lately).
3. Continue to grow the agency and be successful.

2 comments:

  1. Come road trip here! You can cross lots of states off of your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be fun! It'd be a long drive, but pretty and exciting I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete