Thursday, March 21, 2013

Thirty Thursday's {29}

We only have two weeks left!! Time has flown by and that means I'm going to have to come up with a new blog series soon...yikes!
Here we go, week number twenty nine....

What is one superficial benefit to being married?

Abby-
One superficial benefit to being married, for me, I've never had to take our trash to the road. Ever. It's great, every Thursday morning Alex wheels it out and when I come home from work, we're the only house in our neighborhood who  has wheeled their trashcan back to it's resting place!

Alex-
Clean laundry. Abby accuses me of believing in a 'laundry fairy' because I put my clothes down the laundry shoot and on Friday afternoon's they're back in my closet all clean. It's great. I haven't done my own laundry for a very, very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment