Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My Favorite Things- Home Edition

I have never made a list of my favorite things, but there is a first time for everything! These are all products I own, use and love on a regular basis. Here goes!

1. This throw is so warm and fuzzy, I could honestly stay wrapped up in it for a very long time. You can find it at Target

2. I'm slowly learning to like coffee. It's taking a long time, but now I can order from Starbucks the most dressed up coffee and enjoy it. But, at home my drink of choice is hot cocoa. You can find it here.

3. Becky -my sister- got me this J.R. Watkins lotion for my birthday and I love using it! It smells so good and my skin feels so soft and smooth. You can find it at Target.

4. When we lived in Pinckneyville in our teeny tiny apartment, I began surrounding myself with a lot of little things to make the space a little more bearable. I found these little salt and pepper shakers and love using them still. You can find them here.

5. I love candles, especially vanilla flavored candles. We always have a candle lit while we're home, it makes everything smell so much better! You can find great candles here or here or here.    

6. I love Anthropologie, but that's a whole other post in and of itself. But, these little berry bowls are my favorites! I use them all over our house for everything. I do use them for berries too, but where's the surprise in that? You can find them at Anthropologie or some cute knock off's at Michael's and Target.

7. In our house we have music. Always. It's not always loud or even audible, but I like music. For Christmas in my family's "Rob Your Neighbor" gift exchange, Alex scored this awesome Bluetooth speaker for any Bluetooth compatible device. After a bit of searching, I found that you can buy them almost anywhere but for a specific location, you can shop at Staples.


No comments:

Post a Comment