Thursday, February 21, 2013

Thirty Thursday's {25}

If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be with?

Abby:
I would have dinner with Noah- of Noah and the Ark. Why? Because, he's Noah and he found favor with God and wasn't flooded like everyone else on Earth! And he built a ginormous boat for all of the animals that we see and know of today! I'd ask him a lot of questions, like: What did all of his peers say about him? What did the ark smell like? Were the lions nice? How long did it take to get back to "normal"? What about the dinosaurs? What did his wife think about everything and did she understand what he was doing? I'd ask him a lot of other things too...but, I'm not sure what right now, since I've got a little time until I get to meet him.


Alex:
I would have dinner with George Lucas.  I am a geek at heart and love Star Wars and Indiana Jones. I choose Lucas because he has extraordinary vision in both film and business. He is experienced in Hollywood and could impart some knowledge regarding many things: movies, stories, graphics, business, fame and much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment