Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Our (past few) week(s)...in pictures!

Lately I've been indulging in some yummy chai that can only be imported from Becky's grocery store-it's the only place I can find it. And my parents got us a milk frother for Christmas, it makes my latte a "latte better!"

A few weekends ago Jared, Becky, Alex and I went up to Bolingbrook to Ikea and we had a lot of fun. We got a lot of what we "needed" and I will post more on our purchases soon, with a full update of the new house's progress.

Today we got to babysit Haley and Katie and had a lot of fun. Luckily I was off work to save the day for their sick babysitter and Alex couldn't stay working while I was playing, so he tagged along.

I'm sure there are other "stories" about the pictures, but we'll let them speak for themselves:)

Ps I got new glasses. That's what that pic is all about and Ethan drew us a cute card...ok no more explanations...


















2 comments:

  1. Nice Post thanks for sharing with us.... If you have any query related printer devices so contact lexmark printer toll-free number

    ReplyDelete