Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love is in the air

Happy Valentine's Day! Today is one of my favorite holiday's, yet the least celebrated in the Williams' household. Love is the topic of so many songs, movies and books- it's like it's a big deal or something. But, I  do enjoy all the pink, hearts, handmade goodies and confessing of love that goes with this day. It's fun to see people getting flowers at work and opening sweet cards. I think it's the joy that's felt when we get to feel extra special.

Alex and I don't go all out splurging on flowers or fancy schmancy dinners, just pizza and candy. But, it's a day that we can reflect on our relationship and be grateful that we've found our match so young. As far as celebrating, maybe next year I'll deck the house with all sorts of lovey-dovey decor and we'll eat something that doesn't have pepperoni's on it...either way, Happy Valentine's Day and I hope you enjoy this love filled day.

p.s. Please don't forget that you're loved by One who's love for you is greater than you will ever fathom and to Him everyday is Valentine's Day.

p.s.s.- check out my Instagram to see the awesome goodies I got for Alex :)


No comments:

Post a Comment