Sunday, December 16, 2012

Scrabble

With our phones and tablets, it seems that the good old fashioned board games are going by the wayside. So, in order to have some tv-less fun, we whipped out the Scrabble board and had some good word wars. With the holiday season among us, I feel it important to put away our electronics and spend quality time with our loved ones. I encourage you to play a board game or do whatever it is that you do with your family and friends to make lasting memories!

Alex would like me to add that I wrote this on my phone while playing Scrabble...at least I'm trying. Right?


--I would like to add that I won with a score of 318 to Alex's measly 185. He claims that he had poor luck at drawing letters from the bag. I think he's bitter that he's not the wordsmith that I am. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment