Friday, December 21, 2012

"It's the hap-happiest season of all!"

Christmas time is by far my favorite time of year. I am so excited to begin the Christmas celebrations and festivities. Today marks the beginning of my "Christmas break." (This is my first year out of school and not having a whole month off...I will survive. I will survive. I will survive.) I get five whole days to spend singing carols, wrapping gifts, drinking cocoa and wearing Christmas socks. I LOVE CHRISTMAS! I'm giddy just thinking about it. We've watched most of our Christmas movies, but still have a few more to catch up on. We annually watch: White Christmas, Holiday Inn, Miracle on 34th Street (the original), ELF, The Grinch, Charlie Brown Christmas and the Polar Express. That's about our only tradition. Maybe someday we'll have more or different traditions but, who knows?  Does your family have any good traditions?

Merry (almost) Christmas!!


No comments:

Post a Comment