Friday, December 14, 2012

Renovation Day 3

Day three has come and gone, very quickly and full of progress. A vent was moved, walls were spackled, (I have no idea what it is that they did, so this is my very uneducated guess...it was white and putty-like) and a lot of other exciting things happened. :) Construction isn't really my forte, so I will leave it all to the pro's at Stuehlmeyer Renovations. Without further ado, here are some pictures of today's progress.


Day three: Kitchen
Day three: Living
Day three: Pantry
They will be back on Monday to put some finishing touches and then the hard part: painting, flooring, new counter tops, new appliances...this list could get quite long. Luckily, we're not planning on moving any time soon and have time to complete the list. I'll keep you posted as paint goes up, floors go down, etc... 

Have a fantastic weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment