Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thirty Thursday's {6}

Week Six Topic:  What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?

Abby: This is a tricky one....I guess it would have to be boards (lame, I know). But, we lived two hours away from school and I was commuting everyday, still having to be the little housewife AND study for a huge test that would determine my future...very stressful. I'm sure there will be something much harder down the road, but right now that's still pretty fresh in my memory. 

Alex: I guess that would depend on what you consider hard. I think that our wedding day was the hardest, but most rewarding day of my life. I was so nervous/scared when it started to rain. We had planned the day for a year and if we were going to have to get married in the church with no decorations, I would have been disappointed for Abby and for myself to an extent. But, other than that the hardest experience would probably be my last year of school. I felt really lonely because my roommate (Greg, my brother) was always at work or out and Abby was in Carbondale, it was just a lonely time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment