Thursday, October 18, 2012

Tasty Cookin'

Tonight I made dinner. It doesn't happen as often as it should, but I made dinner and it was good! So, I will share the recipe with you. It started as a Weight Watcher's recipe...but I added bacon, so I don't think it was really "1 Point."

3 Cups Chicken Broth
1 Can Rotel
2 (1 lb.) Bags of frozen broccoli and mixed veggies
10 oz. Velveeta Light

Bring the chicken broth, Rotel and veggies to a boil and then add the cubed Velveeta. It was a little spicier than I had anticipated so if you're feeding little mouths or tender palates, go with the mild version of Rotel. Add bacon if you want to, it definitely wasn't a bad idea. I served it with salad and Hawaiian bread (yummmmm) and I got the nod of approval from Alex and Greg (his brother).

Happy Cooking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment