Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Rainy Day

Do you ever have those mornings that you wake up with every intention to tackle your "To Do List" to find out it's raining? That's what happened to me today...I woke up, heard the rain and rolled back over. I don't think I would be a very good citizen of Seattle or London or wherever else it rains a lot. Poor Moose wants to go outside and explore this wet, new land. But, it's rainy and gross, so I'm not going to go further than our front door step. My "To Do List" entails a lot of errands and that means getting wet. So, we'll see if there is any dinner on the table. But, every rainy day means a lot of time wasted watching YouTube videos....so I will share some of my favorites...


Webcam 101 for Seniors


The real meaning of MPH



Witness Describing a Robbery

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment