Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Decidedly Busy

I am one of those people who likes to be busy. I think that may be why I did well in school, I thrived on the stress, deadlines and goals. Now that I'm not in school, I feel the need to keep myself busy. However, I don't know what to keep busy with...

I specifically went into a career that when I walk out the door at night, I don't have to think about or worry about it until the next morning and I like that. Alex comes home with his laptop, making phone calls, researching and still working much later than the hours on his door say. But, he keeps himself busy (and happy).

So, back to my dilemma. What to do to stay busy? We have small group for church on Wednesday, but other than that, no real obligations. I think I will spend more time cooking, writing, creating, hanging out with Alex and Moose and less time watching TV.  Here's hoping!

What do you do to stay busy?

1 comment:

  1. Well first my kids keep me pretty busy lol..I love my Women's Bible study on Wed too..sewing is fun..I am now making hair bows and crocheting and I just started Stampin' up!! And I am taking spinning classes on base soon with one of my best friends:) I am hoping to stay busy during this deployment:)

    ReplyDelete