Tuesday, December 8, 2015

bumpdate: 25 weeks



This week, according to the "Bump" app, this babe is the size of head of cauliflower! I walked through the grocery store yesterday and those suckers are big! It seems like every week that goes by I'm surprised that she's getting so big and she/we still have a long way to go.

I still feel great and full of energy, but Alex has to remind me that I'm pregnant a lot so I'll stop climbing around to reach things in the kitchen. When we were decorating our Christmas tree he had to take my stool away so I wouldn't precariously balance on it to reach the top- this year he had a much more active role in tree decorating.

We have started on her room and are at a bit of a standstill due to lack of time. This time of year is always busy, but I feel like life is moving at warp speed. Once we get her room finished, I promise there will be pictures.

She has started to get more power behind her kicks and for our evening entertainment we watch my stomach bounce up and down, it's pretty entertaining. At our last appointment, she was measuring right on track and continues to have a nice strong heart beat. I know that everyone says it, but all I want is a healthy baby and so far she's doing great. I have scheduled appointments for us to tour both of our local hospitals and once we decide on one, we'll start taking the recommended classes.

I have also scheduled my glucose test and our appointments with the midwife through February. Then I'll start going for weekly checks. It seems like it will be here before we know it, but I am so excited to meet this little girl!

2 comments: