Friday, May 8, 2015

happy-ish friday

This week has been a whirlwind. It has included, but not limited to: returning from Oregon, unpacking, doing laundry, getting groceries, giving Moose a bath and a haircut, catching up on house work and work work, re-packing and driving to Little Rock.

My grandpa Bob is not doing very well, so my Mom, Becky, Atley and I drove down to see him. My dad was already here and my brother and his family came down as well. We're spending time with him, keeping him company and helping him to stay as comfortable as we can. It's not a particularly easy time, so prayers are incredibly appreciated.

I will work on the Oregon trip recap this weekend and hopefully it'll be up by Monday. I haven't had time to add any of my favorite links from this week, so you're on our own :) 

Happy Weekend! 



No comments:

Post a Comment