Friday, May 22, 2015

happy friday



I feel like I'm slowly starting to catch up this month. As I've said before, it's been a crazy month for us. We spent last weekend in Salem with my family and it was so good to all be together for the first time in over 5 years. It was the first time that all 9 of my sibling's kids were in the same place so that made for a very happy Grandma Terri and Pop (and aunt Abby!). They played very well together and had a great time. I introduced them to croquet and Ethan was the only one who really liked it, so we played a few games and he was quite pleased when he beat me.  

This weekend is the first weekend all month that we will be able to stay at home. I'm trying not to plan too much or try to accomplish everything on my list. It will be nice to just relax and enjoy the weekend and the beginning of summer. 

This week I found a lot of links to share with you, so enjoy! 
(don't forget sunscreen!)

No comments:

Post a Comment