Monday, December 1, 2014

santa hustle update

The Christmas season has officially arrived!! I have been excited about Christmas since August, when I first signed up for the Santa Hustle Half Marathon. Now the race is in 20 days!

When Alex hung up his medal after the Port Angeles half, he was done running half marathons. I was sad to think that I'd have to go it alone but, my wonderful friend Alaina wanted to try her hand foot at running a half marathon, so now I have a new running buddy.  It's been fun to get to run and talk (as much as one can talk and run) with her. Alaina has been a great running partner, encourage-r and motivator. Just a few more weeks of training and then it will be time for the most festive, jolly race yet.
Wish us luck!


Don't these runners look so happy, jolly and festive?! 
(I don't know these people...I took this image from this website)

No comments:

Post a Comment