Wednesday, December 17, 2014

life lately

I have been so excited for Christmas since August. Why? I do not know. I always love Christmastime, but this year I've been especially excited. We completed all (well, 98%) of our shopping within the first week of December and all of our gifts are wrapped and ready.

I'm ready to run my Santa themed half marathon on Sunday and we've been listening to Christmas music since December 1st. Last week we went to see Straight No Chaser perform at the Fox for our annual Christmas culture.

Every time we drive by a house that is decorated, we slow down to gawk. Christmas movies are on a constant loop and our little tree twinkles at all times.  To say that this is my favorite time of year is probably an understatement.

Merry (almost) Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment