Thursday, August 21, 2014

santa hustle half marathon



Christmas is my all time, hands down, no doubt about it favorite time of year. I look forward to it all year, every year and this year is no different. Although is it August, I am eagerly anticipating the arrival of the hap-happiest season of all. And this year I'm adding a new Christmas event, The Santa Hustle!

I have signed up for my third half marathon and it's scheduled for December 21st (the Sunday before Christmas)! I am so excited for this race and I think it has something to do with the music to be played, the cookies to be served and the fact that everyone will be given a Santa hat and beard to wear (if they choose) during the race. Alex hurt himself training for our last half, so he won't be running by my side but, he'll be cheering me along. Wish me luck and a Merry Christmas if you see me training, I may need the motivation until the Christmas season arrives!



No comments:

Post a Comment