Sunday, October 5, 2014

highlight

We occasionally teach the five year old class at church on Sunday mornings. Each week we start by asking the kids what the highlight (best part) of their week was. This week when it was my turn to share, I got to tell them that my sister had a baby! Not that there was judgement of who's highlight was brighter than anyone else's, but I'm pretty sure mine trumped the tooth fairy and eating pizza for lunch.

Does anyone else remember the commercial about the guy calling his parents to tell them they'd had a baby?
(click here if you don't, it'll refresh your memory) Wehadababyitsagirl! Becky and Jared welcomed Atley Jane into the world and their family (now of five!) Tuesday, September 30.

Wednesday morning Libby, Katie and I were very excited to drive up and meet miss Atley. We had a great day and I can easily confirm that I love Atley just as much as my 12 other nieces and nephews, but she's the littlest and doesn't squirm away from me, so for now she's my favorite ;)


Collier family of five (minus Max)


Me with three of my babies, now if I could only get a picture with all thirteen...


Ethan and I were trying to just get one good picture, it took us a few tries...


Katie wanted very little to do with this baby that was stealing her mother's attention...so just a picture of Libby and Atley. 


A side-by-side of Nora and Atley at the same age and in the same outfit too! Familial resemblance?


No comments:

Post a Comment