Friday, October 31, 2014

happy halloween

It is October 31st and all that means to me is: tomorrow there will be discount candy! I don't buy into all this Halloween business. It's not fun for me to be scared so I just opt out, although I do watch It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown every year. As as kid, I had a friend that would have a haunted hay ride for her birthday and I made sure that my mom was there to pick me up before it started. I didn't care that I looked like a weenie, I did not want to go into the woods!

This weekend we are taking our youth group on a fall retreat, so I have a fabulous excuse to skip Halloween. But, that doesn't mean that Moose got to skip out on dressing up. He was not the most cooperative little fella, but the bribe of a few treats got him to hold still.

Have a happy, safe and not too scary Halloween! Don't forget to brush and floss after all that candy!! 

Minnie Moose
Doesn't he look thrilled to be a girl?! 


No comments:

Post a Comment