Thursday, September 18, 2014

this week...

Alex has been gone since early Sunday morning to Erie, Pennsylvania for business meetings with Erie Insurance. They flew him out, put him up in a nice hotel and fed him three square meals every day. He's been living quite the high life this week, while I've been a little bit lonely. Yesterday I had no eye to eye human interaction until my sweet friends Amanda and Alyssa asked me to come over for dinner, I happily (maybe too happily...) obliged. On Tuesday my Mama, Linda, Libby and Katie came over for lunch and that was the highlight of my day! I didn't want them to leave...I wanted to cry.

I had great plans of things I would accomplish while Alex was away, but so far I've only done one load of laundry and it still needs to be folded and put away. My nightly entertainment has been binge watching Hallmark channel movies, you know the uber cheesy, predictable, girly, sappy ones.

I don't think I was made for singleness, not that I'm unable to survive on my own but I just really like need company and human interaction, Moose is good but he's lacking in the thumb department. This week I've learned that I really do need Alex in my life and now I appreciate him more (personal and professional) than I already did. His flight lands tonight and I could not be more excited!!

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment