Friday, September 12, 2014

brrrr...

I don't know when it happened, but all of a sudden it's like a switch was flipped and it's fall! We we're at the Cardinals game tonight and it was chilly, like I'm wearing a jacket and I'm still not warm, chilly! But don't get me wrong, I am super excited for fall's arrival! It is my favorite time of year, with the exception of Christmas. 

All of my favorite things about fall include, but are not limited to: scarves, pumpkin spice lattes, sweaters, Cardinals post season baseball (fingers crossed), pumpkin decor, boots, crunchy leaves, cool mornings, my birthday, Alex's birthday, pumpkin scented candles, college football, I think I could make this list go on and on... 

Hopefully we have a long lasting fall so we can enjoy every bit of golden sunshine before the short days and dark nights of winter arrive. Happy fall and have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment