Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013: What a Year!!

This year has brought a lot of excitement and change! I think we have been busier this year than any other year....combined! It has flown by in a whirlwind!


2013 in a Nutshell
  • AW Insurance became a live operation in January
  • We began attending Trailhead Church and have developed several awesome relationships and are now official members. 
  • We began training for a half marathon and loved it. We ran the Rock 'N Roll Half Marathon on Alex's birthday in October through St. Louis. 
  • We began helping lead Trailhead Students
  • We traveled to New York City with my (Abby's) parents and had an awesome time.
  • We finished our basement which was quite the process (I promise I'll take pictures soon).
  • We hosted a murder mystery dinner party which was a very fun evening and will become an annual event!
  • We welcomed our newest niece, Jansen into the world in October!
  • I quit my hygiene job and got licensed to sell insurance to work with Alex!

I'm sure that there is so much more that I have left off, but it's been a great year and I'm very excited to see what 2014 has in store for us! We are truly blessed with our family and friend's love and support! I am unbelievably grateful for all that God has blessed us with and provided for us and I look forward to continuing serving Him with Alex in the New Year!

Happy New Year!!





No comments:

Post a Comment