Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Basement project!

We have a 90% complete basement!! Alex and his Mom, Dad and brother (Greg) have been working on finishing our basement since October and we are almost complete!! We have dry wall, paint, a pocket door, a closet and new floors. I am beyond excited for this project and am very impressed with how great it looks!

Alex spearheaded this project all by himdelf, with my reluctance, and he has done a wonderful job. He painted the ceiling white to brighten the space, he waterproofed every surface in the basement, twice. He hung drywall with his dad, built a closet, finished the drywall, and painted all by himself! The basement has far surpassed my expectations and I could not be more proud of him. I will upload pictures soon, but there is still a bit to be done, so this is just the build up to heighten the anticipation!
Have a happy Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment