Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Falling in love with fall!

I have always loved fall....always! It always brings the best of everything. My birthday, crisp air, crunchy leaves, apples, pumpkins, runny noses, sweatshirts, scarves...I could go on and on and on...and on, but I'll just leave it at, I LOVE FALL! Finally SIU has given us a fall break! I had a lovely time off and we got to spend it with family.We played, had a baby sprinkle for Kendra (Due November), Becky (Due October 28) and Libby and Baby Katie (born August 10, 2011) and we had a photo shoot by yours truly, pictures will be posted soon. With that said, I have pictures galore to show you!
Alex and I started my Fall Break out with a Stunning Sunset


Alex and I got to babysit our nephew, Eli! He had a great time playing!
Most of the boys

Reading to Ethan and Eli after bath


The sprinklee's at the baby sprinkle.

Kacey holding Katie
My lovely sister and myself after the sprinkle



Baby Katie hanging out with her awesome "aunt's" Abby and Terri





Finley and Josiah playing "wedding."

Haley riding her "bi-sa-sickle" 




No comments:

Post a Comment