Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Apartment #2

Alex got a job with State Farm in Edwardsville (if you're local to that area, I'm sure he would love to give you a quote) and I am in my last year of Dental Hygiene school at SIU-Carbondale. If you're good with geography you would quickly realize that they are about 2 hours apart. So, we are splitting the difference in beautiful Pinckneyville. The town population hovers around 5,000, there is no Wal-Mart or Kroger, no one is ever in a hurry and the average age is 900. So, we obviously fit in.....
But, we were able to stumble upon an apartment that was within our budget and had enough space that we wouldn't suffocate.
With all this anticipation building I'm sure you are all about to bust down my door to see the goodness inside apartment #2. Wait no more....
Everything was virtually all wood paneled and very very dirty.
Our Bedroom & Office...after some paint & elbow grease.

Our Living room and little hallway to the rooms & bathroom. 
I'm a detail person, so here are some of our little Apt.#2 details!
Starting in the Top Left corner going clockwise: "Life is Sweeeeeeeeet, eat a cupcake" plate (From my awesome sister!), Turquoise glass bottles (the biggest one was my Grandma Blair's), Wedding gifts and guest book tree, K-Cup apothecary, Chalkboard I made for the wedding, and last but not least my our Gnome salt & pepper shakers.


Thank you for stopping by and if you ever want to give #2 a real life visit call me! I'd love love love to have some company! 

1 comment:

  1. So very cute! I can't wait to come visit...Christmas party?!? Maybe before then too :). And I like that calling me is on a 'To Do' list, oh and the glasses on your desk are so stylish! See you Saturday! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete