Friday, January 12, 2018

where have I been?!



2017 best nine from Instagram

After we got home from the Dells this summer life kind of got crazy, like really crazy...
The weekend after we got home I went to Nashville for Alaina's bachelorette party, we bought a house to flip (so much more on that later), Margo and I were in Alaina's wedding, we took over leading Trailhead Students- the high school ministry at our church, we put our house on the market and it sold in a week, I broke my foot, traveled to Rivera Maya Mexico with Jared and Becky and took a last minute trip to Harry Potter World and last but certainly not least we began the process of selling our office and book of business and Alex started pursuing a career in web development.

With everything going on it's no mystery as to why I haven't blogged. But now I'm back and will try to keep up with posting a little more often. Details on all the above to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment